Library Inspector is a simple tool for inspecting the contents of compiled object code, archives, dynamic libraries (dylib), frameworks and applications. There are two main components, the Library Inspector application, and the Library Inspector Quick Look plugin. The main features provided by Library Inspector include:
- Quickly display local and exported symbols using colors to visually represent the type of symbol.
- Flexible filtering search for symbol name and type.
- Dump Objective-C libraries to header files quickly and easily.
- Disassemble compiled code to symbolic assembly language at the click of a button.
- Library-specific icons generated using Quick Look including the architectures included in the library.
Available on the Mac App Store.